Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Feb 19, 2024

Retro Flash 3

It’s a sun shiny day here in the Loops. I’ve been busy sewing and am working on a 50’s quilt from Susie’s Sitcom called Retro Flash. I shared a few of the blocks in other posts here and there, and today I will share the last three blocks. 

I have yet to put the back on and quilt it. Then the border. It will be a large wall hanging as it’s raw edge appliqué. One new thing is the flash blocks, which were not yet applied to the other blocks, but have been added since I posted them. The instructions for them came with the last block. 






The border will be a stripe fabric that’s been incorporated in some of the other blocks as well. 

Once this one is finished I’ll be completing my Tweet as Honey Quilt, also from Suzy’s Sitcom. I just enjoy appliqué quilting, but I’ll be ready to do some collage and fabric cards after that. No more big projects for me for a while. 

My cards are getting really low, so I’m hoping I can get a few more made in between some of the sewing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week,
Blessings,
C~


2 comments:

  1. Oh Carmen these are wonderful blocks - love the rock'n'roll couple in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!