I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 10, 2010

Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 3

Good Morning!

I went to bed really late last night, and woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep...too much stuff to do today and my mind is on overload. So, since it's just me and my cup of coffee, I decided to do another Sleigh Ride post today! My lack of sleep is your crafty inspiration -- I hope! =D

1) I'm starting off with some baking today, because these are OH SO Cute!! Everyone should make these!


Melted Snowman Cookies!! I found these at Crazy Domestic, but if you want the recipe it can be found at Truly Custom Cakery.

I really want to make these this year, but I've baked one thing so far this Christmas (hanging my head in shame), and I have to make the traditional fare first. However....these wouldn't take long and they're just adorable!!

2) Here's a cool idea from Threaded Together. You'll probably have to bookmark this idea for next year. It's a Homemade Christmas Card. The instructions are kind of in the write up.


 Isn't this a cool idea? Don't cha just wanna do this sometime? I love it!!

3) Eye Spy DIY has a Peppermint Lip Balm recipe that would make a great Christmas gift! It's fast and easy, so you have plenty of time before Christmas to make some up for your dry-lipped friends and family!


4) Do you like free printables? Well head on over to Miss Cutiepie for some Free Vintage Printable Tags.

That's not all, you'll also find Vintage Christmas Papers!

PLUS...Christmas labels, Valentine's labels, Flowery labels, lots more digital papers....


Okay, that's all I'm showing you...GO! Check it out for yourself at the links above!

***(I've removed her free images because I noticed people were downloading them from my site, which is unfair to the artist! You should go to her site to download them, since they're her creations! Plus, you'll probably find lots more that interests you!)***Click on 'Miss Cutiepie' above...

5) Janet, over at Today's Fabulous Finds {Tomorrow's Treasures} has a tutorial on Printable Paint Stick Ornaments

Aren't they super cute? I want to make some of these too. Such great ideas out there in Blogland! Make sure you leave some love for some of these ladies...they SO deserve it!

6) What's Christmas without candy? Well, I don't really care for candy that much, so just pretend my husband is asking that question...cos he LOVES candy! Maybe I should make one of these Candy Dispensers from DIY Dish via Ucreate for him this Christmas.



There is a full tutorial on the Ucreate link above. These are so easy to make, and they look so cute. They'd make a great gift too!

7) It seems I just don't tire of Chalkboard Crafts! Here's a Christmas Countdown Calendar from Flamingo Toes. Teehee....


A great tutorial right on the link for the Calendar. There are SO many good ideas at Flamingo Toes. The website it full of creative genius! Have a gander!!

8) Creating Keepsakes has a few free printable Holiday Quotes on their site for Christmas.  Great for Scrapbooking, labels, etc. Here's an example...there's some regular written quotes as well.


9) Need a few more Tree Decorations? Try these Wired Felt Snowmen  and Earmuff Snowman from Childmade.

The Earmuff Snowman is actually an altered Christmas ball! 

10) Last, but not least, do you love to recycle? Here's some Decoupaged Christmas Card Balls from Inspiring Ideas.

This one also comes with a tutorial, so if you're wondering how to recycle your Christmas cards...this is a great way to do it!

Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed it and that you found some good ideas to take advantage of! 

Also check out:
Check out all my Sleigh Rides in the column to the right under 'Labels'

UPDATE: Don't forget to check out 2011's Sleigh Rides, click on 'Christmas' under labels in the sidebar!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Carmen



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my lip balm! If you make your own I'd like to hear how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I probably will try it and will let you know if I do. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of inspiring ideas! I LOVE the melted snowman cookies. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for blogging ablout my freebies and also how sweet of you to redirect them to my site, thank you! ♥

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs Miss Cutiepie aka Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your free digital stamps, i really enjoy this site, all I really need now is more free time. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!