I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 12, 2022

Easter Post Roundup

Good morning,

Easter is just ahead, so I thought to feature some of my Easter posts today. Some of these are ideas for Easter and some are Digital Stamp freebies for Easter. 

Enjoy




Some Easter Fun   -Easter ideas


On the Bunny Trail - includes Easter printables


New Life - choc egg filled pots for table settings


New Cards  - free digital Stamp Egg Tree


Easter egg Flowers - freeDigital stamp


Prim Easter Stamp - free Digital stamp


Easter Peeps  - free Digital stamp


Easter Hatched Chicks -free Digital stamp





Have a good weekend! 

Carmen


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies Carmen - love these two cute chicks.
    And now I also know how coloured Easter eggs are made :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!