Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 22, 2022

Mixed Fabric Works

Good morning, 

I’m enjoying the process of working on some of my mixed fabric projects, but took some time to make this fun little Tea Wallet. I saw this idea on Instagram, but honestly can’t remember where. It seemed like a pretty simple project so I just winged it. 

I decided to use canvas for the outside of the wallet to make it sturdy, but I’m not sure if I like the outcome or not. Maybe next time I’ll use fabric stabilized with a stiff interfacing. 


The teabag was backed with heat n bond, then stitched in place. 


There are 4 pockets…


For 4 teabags. 

The process was super simple, but I don’t have it written out. If you’d like a pattern, let me know and I’ll put it together for you in a different post. 

Meanwhile, here are a few bits of what I’m working on. These will be in a follow up post once they’re done!




Hope you’re all having a wonderful week!

Blessings!
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for those who do not like 'ordinary' tea, to be able to take herbal teas out with them. Love the sneak peeks of your ongoing projects Carman
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!