Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, drawing, doodling and more. I also like to create digital stamps and sometimes offer vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom and a grandmother of 8 adorable grandkids whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Apr 5, 2014

Easter Peeps Digi

Now I'm not the kind of girl that enjoys the delights of candy much. I'm dutch, so I love, love, love to bake!

Chocolate? Why yes please! In my book it's listed under baking.

However, when it comes to Peeps of any kind, they're nice to look at, nice to squish but in no way am I tempted to put them in my mouth. Blech, much too sweet!

With Easter just around the corner I did manage to play with some peeps though.



Maybe you can do something with these sweet little treats? Digital Stamps are available in my Etsy Shop!

A sneak peek of what else is new in my Etsy shop!
Blessings!

Carmen

8 comments:

  1. Sweet digital -thanks for sharing this lovely page - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute digitals Carmen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thank you Linda! You're a good friend! :)

      Delete
    2. I really do like them!! : )

      Delete
  3. Thank you! These are adorable! Your boot digis are really cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, "sweet" digi stamp!
    We don't eat peeps, but I do mail some to England every year! And I like to see how other incorporate them in their art!
    Your boots are cute too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute images. I am one of those who likes peeps, but I especially like them after they stale up a bit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!