Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Feb 21, 2022

Stamped and Hand Drawn Art on Watercolour Backgrounds

Hello there!

I’m so happy we’re almost through the worst of winter here in the interior of British Columbia! Brighter days are ahead! 

I’ve been working on some watercolor backgrounds lately. Some were recently made and some were old ones I’d set aside some time ago. 

I went about doing one of my favorite things; adding ink or stamps to my backgrounds. I love to doodle and muck about with my supplies. Here are some of my works in progress. Not sure if these are done or if I’ll add more.


Hand drawn Pussy willows


Stamped Branches


Stamped Feathers. I added white ink as well




More backgrounds to play with!

These will be turned into cards soon. 

I recently bought some 8x10 Matts in both black and white with  backings. I plan to make larger art pieces with these soon.

Hope all is well in your part of the world!

Blessings!

Carmen 




1 comment:

  1. Loving your doodling and stamping to enhance these gorgeous backgrounds Carmen. I look forward to seeing the final projects :)
    We are coming to the end of summer here - and one can see it in the weather... cooler morning s and evenings.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!