Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 4, 2021

Among Us Tooth Fairy Softies

Hi there!

It’s been a while since I sent a package to my grands in Fort Mac. One day I was looking at some adorable tooth fairy pillows and thought “hey! This might be something!” I was looking at little unicorn pillows and other cutesy ones. So I called their mom and she told me they’re into ‘Among Us.’ Now, I’ve heard of them, but that’s about it. So I went looking about the internet only to realize there’s no ‘Among Us’ tooth fairy pillows. 

I looked at some softies and thought it looked easy enough, so I made up my pattern pieces and out came a crewman! 

First I’ll show you what I was aiming for, in case you’re new to these too. Apparently they’re all the rage. Weird. 


Here is the pattern drawn up and transferred onto felt, then cut for sewing. 



I hand sewed a lot of this, but I did some machine sewing on the main body part. The backpack had to be hand sewn, as did the bottoms of the feet and the eye area. I always struggle with lighting, so here’s a few...



This one shows the side- - the red one is unfinished at this point.


And there’s the little pocket for the tooth. I am including little ziplocks so the pocket stays clean. 


Anyway. I started thinking — and that’s not always a good thing. I decided that this tooth fairy is a clumsy little thing who often forgets things or leaves things behind. Not to worry though, she can gift them, or pick them up when the next tooth falls out. I’m sure she will leave a little note behind when this happens.

What’s a fairy without a magic wand? Two, one for boy teeth and one for girl teeth. Sorry about the shadows!


Unfortunately, this fairy is so forgetful, she needs back up wands. You might find one of those laying around.


And I’m pretty sure every fairy has fairy dust on her at all times!


Now I’m not so sure about vials of silver and gold, but hey, why not?


Everyone loses a key once in a while. Why would fairies be any different?




Almost done, but we needed letterhead for the tooth fairy, a tooth chart and a way for the kids to write a letter to her. I found these at Handmade Charlotte. Adorable, right? 


Well, now I have to wrap them up and send them off along with some yummies. Oh, some of these things will be wrapped separately for mom and dad to use for the tooth fairy when a tooth comes out. I’ll have to mark that one TOP SECRET FOR MOM AND DAD ONLY! 

Just the crew mates and the letters to the tooth fairy are for the kids to unwrap. 

Some suggestions for what to write on those cards from the tooth fairy:

Thank you so much for the lovely tooth! It’s spectacular! I seem to have misplaced my magic wand, but I have to run! Please hang onto it for me if you find it! 

Love, The tooth fairy! ❤️


Oh no! My fairy dust has disappeared! If you find it you can keep it! Consider it a gift for all those lovely teeth you’ve left me! 

Love, the tooth fairy❤️


Oh dear! I seem to have misplaced my butterfly key! I’ll have to get a new one made so I can visit the butterfly gardens. Goodness! I’ll have to be more careful! PS: such a lovely tooth! Please keep taking good care of them! 

Love, the tooth fairy❤️


I was taking my gold/silver to the fairy bank when my wings got tired from the weight. So I’m just going to leave it here. Please take good care of it for me. You have the most beautiful tooth here! 

Love, the tooth fairy!❤️🧚🏼‍♀️


Thank you so much for this shiny tooth! Keep brushing and flossing!

Love, the tooth fairy❤️


Well, that was fun! I hope they enjoy these! If they’re not into it, they still have the softies! Win-win. 

Well, thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend everyone!

Blessings!




4 comments:

  1. You are so clever with your pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous results Carmen, but those 'Among Us' thingies are a bit odd! Amazing what concepts folk come up with to entertain and make money!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! The kids just love them, and I’m like , if it makes you happy, umm...ok then” 😂

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!