I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 3, 2021

Birthday Cards for Three Generations

Hi there,

As promised I’m back with a couple of quick cards. We have five birthdays in February so I thought I’d better get on it. 

This first card is my favorite. I’m not a big drinker, but my boys do partake now and then, so I found this image I’d had sitting around quite a while that I colored with copics and then added a mound of foam on top using Nuvo Crystal Drops and Nuvo Glitter Accents. Once dry I cut out around the perimeter and put the rest of the card together. This one is for my son.

 
Onto the next card. This image was from way back when I did cards with the ladies at the seniors home. It was partially completed, so I finished it off. This card had to be done fast because I was late sending it off. 
This one goes to my young grandson. Next year I’ll do something that’s more reflective of him. He lives in the cold north, so not too many cowboys up there. 


Finally this last card was for my dad, and I kept it simple because - - -  three cards in one afternoon. My dad enjoys doing puzzles and sudoku, so I did a bit of a puzzle card for him.




I would have liked to add more but I ran out of time. In the end it’s the thought that counts. With this covid stuff, I ordered a package and am having it shipped to him for his birthday. This card should arrive about the same time!

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Carman - I once printed off some online sudoku puzzles for a card, and chopped up a crossword for another one!! Love the wee cowboy, the foam on the beer handle looks amazingly realistic.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun making the beer card! I love doing things differently when my head gets creative...which isn’t always, but I have fun!🍺

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!