I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 7, 2020

Check Out Krista's Note Cards and more!

Hello,

I hope this post finds you all doing well in spite of this self isolation we are all experiencing. I'm very much an introvert (who loves to visit and have coffee) and I don't mind this at all. I do like to get out for a bit, but then I'm good! Most of my DIL's are extroverts, but one in particular is very extroverted, and this is HARD for her! Ah well, this too shall pass! 

Anyway, I received a delightful message from a blogging friend, Krista Peterson Hong from Krista's Paper Cafe, who used a few of my Digis to make note cards and she sent the link to me (as I've often requested you all to do when you use my digis) so that I could enjoy them too. I just feel so incredibly happy when people find a use for my digis and I was so pleased to hear from her. I love what she's done and wanted to share it with you too.

As I've mentioned in past posts, all the digital stamps on my blog are now completely free for download. There are all types of them, so please check them out. 

Krista has been following me for ages, and I her - because her blog is awesome! There's a link below to the blog post where she's made the most adorable little cards. I love the fact that she took a Digi I made, broke it up and used it in a different way. What a great idea! It's one of those moments where you think, "why didn't I think of that?" 

As a side note, if you check out my page headings above - the page called "Digital Stamps Info & Terms" explains exactly how to do what Krista did. Please do check it out, especially if you've shy'd away from trying digitals. They are so easy to use and you'll be glad you did! So many fun options!

Here is Krista's post: Birds and Sun. Spring Has Sprung!

Here are the digital stamps she used if you'd like to make your own. As you can see, she split these up into individual birds. Awesome! 


She also used these which are a bit of a different style....but still fun. I'm a bit quirky at times and my digitals display that quality. No apologies. 


Ok, it's time to go back into isolation! But before I do...check out these Easter images on my blog for a quick card, place card, or banner. Is it April already?


I should really do up a religious one. 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Carmen! Great post and great reminder encouraging crafters to use Digi stamps. I rarely use the other kind. Yep, you can size digis how you like. And, if you have the know-how, technology (software & machine) one can print and cut using an electronic cutting machine (Pazzles, silhouette, ECT).

    Thank you my good friend for the blog shout out. I am honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen.... just checking in from my little Greek island. Just me and the cats here so my life hasn't changed much.
    Thank you for the super cute birdies :-D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible selection of cards Krista has made with you darling images!!
    I am finding lock down difficult at times, but I will survive - it's great to know that this has not been a surprise to God, and that He has it under control.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment Maxine.
      Carmen's digis are so easy to color. Maybe help you pass the time.
      Agree with your thoughts about God's providence. Some of us may be negatively affected (maybe losing a loved one), but God's will be done. Peace to you.

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!