I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 24, 2020

Free Crochet Freezie Holder Patterns.

Hello,

Yesterday I made all my digital stamps, sentiments and vintage graphics available for free on my blog. Today I decided to add my two freezie holder crochet patterns. Summer is coming and these will keep their little fingers from freezing. These will fit small freezies and large ones.

My Free Crochet Patterns

My Free Crochet Patterns

The correct links are in the sidebar - just click on the picture. 

Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!