Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 23, 2020

ALL FREE DIGITALS!


Hello,

How is everyone doing in this strange world right now? Here in British Columbia, Canada we are in a state of emergency over 13 deaths from Covid-19 (10 from one facility), but my son is a respiratory therapist and he says it truly will be a problem if people don't isolate. They expect our numbers to be like Italy's numbers in a matching amount of time. So we are hunkering down! The fact is, I've been sick a lot this year, which is very unusual for me, but I am fine. It's mild. 

Anyway, I got off on a bit of a tangent. I'm actually here today to mention that I have gone through this blog in the last month or so and removed the watermarked images, and replaced them all with the free images. 

EVERY DIGITAL IMAGE ON THIS BLOG IS NOW A FREEBIE!!

This includes vintage graphics and other freebies. There are duplicates sprinkled here and there, but that is because when I was selling them I sometimes offered time limited freebies. Feel free to scroll through. There may be something here for you. 

I had started a page some time ago outlining all the freebies I did have available. However, rather than update that list, if you just go to 'freebies' 'digital stamps' or 'vintage graphics' in the sidebar, they should all pop up. There will be many of them, but that's the easiest way to find them. 

Here's my last couple of cards:




Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings! 

12 comments:

  1. Oh Carmen stay safe - we here in NZ are on a four week lock down starting in just over 24 hrs- I have been self isolating for a few days now.... thank you for making the images as freebies - I love them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Something to look forward to.
    We self isolated on 12th March, I woke with a sore throat on 17th, took to my bed on the 22nd. I am very poorly.
    Take care and don't go out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Christine! I hope you recover soon. It seems it takes forever to get over some of the stuff going around right now!

      Delete
  3. Hey Carmen....stay safe and healthy!! I've bought a few of your digis over the years cuz I love them!! Thank you so much for doing this for everyone! Coronavirus Coloring!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michael! LOL...Coronavirus Coloring...almost sounds glamorous! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! You are so kind!!! Our numbers are rising in Newfoundland! I'm home from work, I work in a daycare. Our long term facilities are closed to visitors now. Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's a bit frightening, but thankfully the actual deaths are low in comparison. Of course, one death is too many. You stay safe as well!

      Delete
  5. Take care of yourself. I am ready if things go that way in Arizona. Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Susan! It's good to be prepared! Best of luck with everything in Arizona!

      Delete
  6. Carmen, firstly, take care. If your sons visits you, I recommend both wearing a mask. He could be carrying the virus. My household awaits "lock down." We don't trust our U.S. president who wants to set everyone free in just a couple days. Idiot. We anticipate school being closed for the remainder of the year and kids distance learning.

    Thank you so very much for sharing all of your digis as free. Carmen! You are amazing! You know I love your pieces. I look forward to adding a few more to my collection.

    One question, do you want to address terms of use for digis? For example, can they be used commercially?

    Hugs and Love to you in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Krista! I'm sure things will change somewhat once the covid19 scare has passed. We are being careful, and I hope you are all okay too! My terms of use are listed under Digital Stamps under the header of the blog. :) Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!