I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 3, 2012

Do I Hear Sleigh Bells?

Good Day! Sleigh Ride 2012 #2

It's a crisp one! Bundle up and let's go!! How about a chorus of Jingle Bells!

Dashing through the snow, in a......

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one...horse...o--pen....

Ooh...STOP! Here's some Christmas decor and decorations!

Vicky, from "It's A Stamp Thing" made some absolutely adorable fridge magnets (I LOVE these~click on the link to see them!) AND this darling Pinecone tree decoration. The decoration was from an idea she got at "A Scrap Mom's Musings" which also has a tutorial to make your own.

Here's one the kids can help make. It's a cute little Popsicle Stick Sleigh from The Creative Crate! The instructions are included! 

While we're talking about popsicle sticks...check out these adorable little Christmas trees!! They were originally created by Kendra H, with Michael's...but the links don't seem to work, so I can only show them to you. Luckily, they don't look difficult to make!

While we're talking trees...check out vintage looking christmas tree from Ally Scraps! I don't know what it is, but I really love the music note papers...just love 'em!

More trees from My Home My Style! Look how easy they are to make!

I am in LOVE with these DIY Puffy Paint Lanterns from "A Bit of Bees Knees!" So easy, yet so effective!! Click the link and see the how to and how they look lit up!

More into paper and less into paint? Then try out these Fake Filligree Candle Holders from Tikkido. Super duper easy and beautiful!

Check out this place! The Entertaining House has MANY wonderful ideas for decorating the house!

Thrifty and Chic has a tutorial on how to make these easy, cheap but eye-catching Candle Stands...which can hold more than candles! (I think she has a recipe for those cookies in the middle too!)

I absolutely LOVE this next idea because not only are you recycling,  it more than works!! How beautiful is this tree skirt made my Nike (Neeka)  from Thrive?! There's instructions on her blog, so click on the link and have a look. Also check out her sidebar for more great ideas, including some free printables...GO! =D

Oh dear! It's starting to snow! Well, at least it's warmed up a bit! 

There's a card shop....let's go in!
This one is made of thumb prints! Great idea for kids cards!

Pia, from Pias Papir og Perler, made this beautiful card out of....wrapping paper, and it looks like a present!! How cute!!

We're approaching Tin Alley...it's so well lit up here...and the snow just crunches and sparkles!!

This card post includes an altered Prima flower tin! 

Holiday Keepsakes on Facebook has a clever Magnetic Advent Calendar made from mini muffin tins! I just LOVE this idea and will probably make some for my grandkids for next year! Do go and 'like' her page. Lots of ideas there for more advent calendar squares. If you're not crafty, I believe she sells them as well!! 

No Christmas Sleigh Ride post would be complete without FREE PRINTABLES! 
Rita, from Pink Polka Dot Creations is offering the CUTEST PRINTABLES EVER!! There are several variations of this printable taken from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. These are just awesome!!
The Wood Connection has the post on how to make that adorable FRAME as well!!!

Inkgenius has some Christmas Subway Art in TWO colors! 
**Please go to her blog site to save these images! 

These are several printables found at:
Living Locurto for the gift tags
Paper Crave for the party invitations
Paper Glitter for the favor boxes

Oh look at that Stationery Store...what's that in the window?
These would be such fun to make for guys! They'd make great stocking stuffers!! Click on Crafty Goodies to find out how to make your own! 
Look at these sweet little Santa Tags! Get instructions at Hofkissed!

Wow...back already! Whooooaaaaaa!

There was lots more to see, but we'll save it for the next Sleigh Ride! Let's go inside and warm up for a bit!

There's some food~help yourself! Grab the recipe while you're there!
And who wouldn't want to try some Grinch Punch? From The Family Kitchen.

I hope you enjoyed your Sleigh Ride! If there's time, I might take you on one more...so stay tuned! 

Previous Sleigh Rides:

Sleigh Ride 1, 2011 
Sleigh Ride 2, 2011
Sleigh Ride 3, 2011
Sleigh Ride 1, 2010
Sleigh Ride 2, 2010
Sleigh Ride 3, 2010
Sleigh Ride 4, 2010


Wintery Blessings!
Carmen

11 comments:

  1. I actually need one more tree skirt. Hadn't thought about using an old dress. Wonder what's on the fabric shelf that would work?! LOVE IT! And I still love that button ornament card.

    I am using some buttons on an ornament; will have to send you a photo or two when I can.

    Enjoying all this craftiness :-) ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,my,where to start. I want all of them. Thank you for all of the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,my,where to start. I want all of them. Thank you for all of the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas, so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your sleigh rides, Carmen. Thank you for taking the time to put them together. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers!!!!Thanks for the share!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love stopping by your blog, its always full of inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing digi's. craft ideas and such.

    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  8. All gorgeous and some yummy! I love the things that inspire you and that you take the time to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great craft ideas shared on your blog. Glad you stopped by my site. I will add you to the Canada Blog Hop I'll be back later to have a good look around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been looking around and will be back! :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!