I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 17, 2010

Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 4

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the last Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun! There's some cute ideas here, and maybe even something you can still make before Christmas is upon us.

1) As you know, I like to make cold process soaps. However, you can buy glycerin soap chunks and melt them down to make some really cute soaps.

Greenbean's Crafterole has a tutorial for these Popsicle Soaps on her blog. 



She also has these S"noap"balls. How cute are these?? You could even make your own S"noap"man!!!



2) Stephanie, at Under The Table and Dreaming has a Tutorial for this Rose Petal Candle Holder.


What a great last minute gift! All you need are faux rose petals, a glass pillar candle holder and a pillar candle. All obtainable from the Dollar Store!

3) Now how about something for that little girl in your life? Have you seen those popular little Corker Bows for in the hair? 

Well, I found a video tutorial on how to make them. So now you can make your own for gifts! Yes! There's still time!!



Ehow also has a written tutorial on Corker Hair Bows.

They look like the store bought ones, don't they? I want to make some for my little granddaughter!

4) I have some old jeans lying around and I was wondering what to make with them. Then while I was visiting Design Sponge, I found the perfect project for them!


Don't you just LOVE this POUF! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! In fact, it may be one of my next projects (I have several 'next' projects on my mind right now! :)  It comes with a full tutorial, and it looks SO easy! I just HAD to share!

5)  Oops, I Craft My Pants was a Guest at I Love Nap Time with these Cute Little Ornaments!


There is a full tutorial in the link above, so you can make your own!

6) You'll  know whether you've been naughty or nice, when you open your gifts this Christmas morning. But...you'll be wondering when you get these Lump of Coal Gift Boxes filled with a beautiful gift!

Check out Tatertots and Jello for the full tutorial on how to make your own. Again...there's still time!!

7) Also at Tatertots and Jello you'll find these adorable Ruffle Trees with a full tutorial.  These look like they'd be quick to make too!


8) How about another craft? Janet, at Today's Fabulous Finds, Tomorrow's Treasures made this Interchangeable Christmas Countdown Calendar. with a cork board she found at a Thrift Store. Okay, so it's a bit late for this year, but wouldn't it make a wonderful countdown calendar for next year?


9) Laura, at Following the Paper Trail always has something interesting up her sleeve!! I'm starting to wonder if she's actually twins!

Look at this cute little Envelope Snow Village Mini she put together. So, SO cute! I think this will be the next craft we do at Ridgeview Senior's Home.



 It's also on my list of projects to make! She has a full tutorial written out on the blog so you can make your own!

Laura also has a Ustream Channel on which she shows you how to make all her incredible projects, and an Etsy Shop, where she sells kits and instructions to all her projects!  I know you'll love her blog!

10) Most of you are done your Christmas shopping and are doing a lot of wrapping right now. I love bows, but I get tired of the mundane store bought bows that everyone uses. So, why not learn how to make your own? 

Isn't this bow AWESOME! How About Orange shows you how to make these in a simple step by step picture tutorial. 

Use a magazine page, a map, music sheets, paper bags....whatever you want! The sky is the limit and you can make a unique bow that will make your gift stand out from the rest!

OKAY! That's it for today! I was going to share my Fudge Puddle Recipe with you, but I am out of time! So, stay tuned, the recipe for these little Peanut Butter Shell, Fudge filled beauties will be on this blog in the next few days! Have a wonderful weekend!

 Fudge Puddles

Also check out:
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 1
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 2
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 3
Until then, thanks for visiting!

Carmen

1 comment:

  1. I love the pouf, too, Carmen. Off to check out the details on that. And thank you for this great series of blogs that you put together for us! Loved the tour and the inspirations....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!