I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 8, 2012

A Little Bit of This and That...

Hello!

My post for today is pretty much summed up in its' title. 

I hadn't got to showing you the Ridgeview card for December yet. This is the only one I had left, and the glitter is a bit smudged on it, so though it's not great it gives you an idea of what we did.
I've also been working on an Advent Calendar. It's not quite finished yet, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak!
Lastly, I've made some more zipper bracelets, but these are a bit different from the first ones I showed you.
I think these are pretty cool!


In addition, I'm working on some Lighted Glass Blocks...they look like large lit ice cubes! They are always popular. I'm also working on some Metal Foil Art frames and mirrors. 

How's your Christmas shopping going? I'm about half way done. It's so hard to buy for others sometimes, don't you agree?

It was a real treat to watch my DIL happily decorate my tree this year. It's a 'Moroccon' style tree, she says.  Some of my decorations are colorful and whimsical, and I love them! The tree looks better than usual. She did a great job! Pretty sweet of her, eh?

Anyhow...I guess that's a wrap! I'm hoping to get some time to make up a digital soon. I'm really busy though. I'm also working on the next Sleigh Ride...hopefully the post will be up sometime this coming week.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I wanted to share a link to a card I made with some of your digital images. I hope you like it!http://lakesidestamping.blogspot.com/2012/12/babies-x-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Anne! It's lovely! I've linked up. :)

      Delete
  2. It all looks great! Love your card, advent calendar and bracelets!!! I don't see any smudges; it's really cute! Christmas shopping got much easier for us when we stopped exchanging gifts with adults. I think that part of it is better for kids anyway. I only exchange with one adult friend, and the others, we just go out to eat a meal and enjoy each others company. As the kids get older, it gets harder to buy for them also. I can see a time in the future where they may receive a large part of their gift in gift cards. That way they can pick out the clothes they really like, and we could just get them a toy or something else they'd like to go with the gift card(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been considering the same. It gets so expensive, and it's so hard to know what to get adults. Maybe a small limit, so that it's the thought that counts? It's a tough subject.

      Delete
  3. Advent calendars make me so happy! Love seeing your bits, now show us the bigs...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just about finished! I'm doing a pile of crafting for a craft fair right now. I'll have to remember to post the finished product! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your zipper bracelet. Do you happen to have the directors that you will share?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!