Welcome to the last Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun! There's some cute ideas here, and maybe even something you can still make before Christmas is upon us.
1) As you know, I like to make cold process soaps. However, you can buy glycerin soap chunks and melt them down to make some really cute soaps.
Greenbean's Crafterole has a tutorial for these Popsicle Soaps on her blog.
She also has these S"noap"balls. How cute are these?? You could even make your own S"noap"man!!!
Ehow also has a written tutorial on Corker Hair Bows.
4) I have some old jeans lying around and I was wondering what to make with them. Then while I was visiting Design Sponge, I found the perfect project for them!
Don't you just LOVE this POUF! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! In fact, it may be one of my next projects (I have several 'next' projects on my mind right now! :) It comes with a full tutorial, and it looks SO easy! I just HAD to share!
5) Oops, I Craft My Pants was a Guest at I Love Nap Time with these Cute Little Ornaments!
There is a full tutorial in the link above, so you can make your own!
6) You'll know whether you've been naughty or nice, when you open your gifts this Christmas morning. But...you'll be wondering when you get these Lump of Coal Gift Boxes filled with a beautiful gift!
Tatertots and Jello for the full tutorial on how to make your own. Again...there's still time!!
7) Also at Tatertots and Jello you'll find these adorable Ruffle Trees with a full tutorial. These look like they'd be quick to make too!
8) How about another craft? Janet, at Today's Fabulous Finds, Tomorrow's Treasures made this Interchangeable Christmas Countdown Calendar. with a cork board she found at a Thrift Store. Okay, so it's a bit late for this year, but wouldn't it make a wonderful countdown calendar for next year?
9) Laura, at Following the Paper Trail always has something interesting up her sleeve!! I'm starting to wonder if she's actually twins!
Look at this cute little Envelope Snow Village Mini she put together. So, SO cute! I think this will be the next craft we do at Ridgeview Senior's Home.
It's also on my list of projects to make! She has a full tutorial written out on the blog so you can make your own!
Laura also has a Ustream Channel on which she shows you how to make all her incredible projects, and an Etsy Shop, where she sells kits and instructions to all her projects! I know you'll love her blog!
10) Most of you are done your Christmas shopping and are doing a lot of wrapping right now. I love bows, but I get tired of the mundane store bought bows that everyone uses. So, why not learn how to make your own?
How About Orange shows you how to make these in a simple step by step picture tutorial.
Use a magazine page, a map, music sheets, paper bags....whatever you want! The sky is the limit and you can make a unique bow that will make your gift stand out from the rest!
Also check out:
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 1
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 2
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 3
Until then, thanks for visiting!