Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Sep 10, 2024

Little Projects for Kids

Hello friends,

September is here and I’m starting to feel like sewing again. I know I’ve been quilting all year in the midst of card making, but I love me some small projects. Especially cute little things for kids. I love making these super cute felt dolls.


What I find so adorable about these little dolls is the removeable hats. 
Absolutely darling!
You can find these at Gingermelon on Etsy.


Another project I made was this little tiger pouch. 



This is another project I love too. I’ve made this one before, then altered it to make 
a unicorn pouch and a lamb pouch. I haven’t made the lamb pouch yet. Maybe soon. 
This one is from Stubbornly Crafty on Etsy. 

Next on my list is a Smart Sofa Station. It is made to drape over the arm of a couch. Everything you may need is handy, depending on what craft you’re doing. They have needle covers, pouches for patterns, scissors, thread or anything else you may want to keep with you. If you’re a crocheter, they can be made to hold crochet hooks. There’s also a magnetic pin holder and a little thread basket, if you want one. It’s an extremely versatile pattern from ArabesqueScissors on Etsy. 

But, you never know what I’ll do next. I’m eyeing up a few ideas. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy Carmen - I have looked at the 'hussif' and it certainly looks to be a most useful accessory for a sofa... and adaptable.
    What wonderful wee projects you have already completed - love the wee pouch!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up a little video short on the hussif because the term was unfamiliar to me. Just the cutest little sewing kits! Love the fact they were used in the military too! Thank you for your comment! 🙂

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!