Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Sep 13, 2024

Quick Cards and September Musings

Whenever I need some quick cards, AI art is my go to. It’s so quick and easy! But don’t worry, I still like to make up my own. 


This one I embellished with a few metal pieces out of my stash. See if you can find them.

As I mentioned before, August was a busy month, but we never did get a baby. He showed up 12 days later on September 5th. He’s a cute little guy and looks just like my son. My poor DIL went through the mill, but both mom and baby are fine. 

I made this card as well, but didn’t like it for the person I made it for, so it’s in my stash for now, it’s shinier than it looks…both of these are. 


Today I went to Fabricland to look for some backing fabric for my 50’s quilt and some binding fabric for a Sofa Station I want to make. I came out of there with both. I was very happy with my incredible deals. So now I can complete the quilt and start on the sofa station, since I’m doing so much hand sewing lately. 

The last set of cards. Not a great picture. I took it after the cards were put in to the plastic sleeves because I was in a hurry that day. I’m also showing you the inside of these. The nice thing about the AI images is that you can adjust the size. 



I have made a couple of other peek a boo dolls. I’m thinking of opening up my Etsy shop again to sell some felt projects. First I have to make them though. I have more blended wool felt on order. So I’ll be busy the next while and won’t be posting as much. 

Well, that’s it for today. I hope you’re having a good weekend. 

Blessings,
Carmen


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Carmen - love the steampunk image!! I never thought to look for that style on AI - I collect them from Gecko Girls site.
    Great buying to be able to get the fabric you needed at a good price :)
    Happy sewing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I’ll have to check out the gecko girls site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!