Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Aug 12, 2024

Lighthouses, Wonky Trees and the Birds

Good morning,

I’m bringing you some more cards made with AI images. They’re quick, easy and fun to make and great for gift giving. There are some wonderful images that make great cards for men too.

While I get some of my images from free printable sites on FB, I got these lighthouse images from a program called Playground. You can search for different subjects, and then images people have prompted AI to make will pop up, and they’re downloadable. These I embellished with dried starfish and hemp rope. 


These came from a free printable site on FB. I just loved these wonky colourful trees and thought they’d be great for my notecard sets. I embellished these with brads and that’s it. I did use background papers, and I put some through my cuttlebug for some definition. 


The next cards are birds. Again, AI images off FB. I love the first set and made them for one of my granddaughters to give away to her friends, teacher, etc. Very simple, and aren’t they super cute? These are great gifts for grammas to send to grandchildren that live in another town.


Then these ones I plan on giving to my DIL who loves cows and chickens. She had a pet cow growing up. I think it was like a big dog, only it stayed outside. They have chickens now. It started with 2 chickens, but I believe there’s about 20 or 30 now. Oh, and two feral cats for the empty buildings to keep the mouse population at bay —-and two goats. 

I found some old papers to back these onto: mesh paper and some texture papers. These you just wet and pull and they leave soft little fibers behind. Can’t think of what it’s called. Talk about old school cardmaking. 


Ok, so I think that’s it for today. I have some baby cards coming up in the next post. 

See you next post,
Blessings,
Carmen





2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards Carmen - the paper is called mulberry paper - I still have some in my stash too.... I will pop over to the Playground site and see what is on offer, thanks for the inspiration
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that’s right! Mulberry paper! I could not think of the name of it! Hope you enjoy the Pkayground site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!