Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Aug 16, 2024

Baby Cards using AI

Good morning,

As promised, I’m back to share some baby cards. My son and DIL are having a baby this month, so I made some baby shower cards. These are AI images off a site on FB. 

The wonderful thing about these images is that you can make them any size you want. Many of these sites offer individual pieces that match the original image, as I’ve shown here. Note the envelopes. 



I added some diecut greetings, some brads and some background papers to complete these. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Hope your day is amazing,

Carmen




2 comments:

  1. Carmen these are gorgeous - AI sounds like a great source of images - even better that you can 'size' them to suit
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maxine! They are very easy to use and so versatile!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!