Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Aug 9, 2024

Aliexpress Paper Notecards

Good morning,

I decided to try out Aliexpress for scrapbook pads and a few other things. These two sets of cards were made using the pads I received. They were actually unattached papers, not pads, and not cardstock quality, but still nice.

I used them for my notecard sets, 4 in each set. I used metal brads, metal embellishments and some hemp cord. The greetings were computer generated. 



I needed a bridal shower card, so I made this card with some of the less focus papers. I have some umbrella diecuts which came in perfectly for this card. The hearts were hand drawn and cut. 


All in all a fairly quick card. Very bridal shower-y as well. 

Well, that’s it for today. 

Thanks for popping by!
Blessings
Carmen





2 comments:

  1. What delightful sets of note cards Carmen, and your bridal shower card is gorgeous - well done on using what you received so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!