Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Dec 3, 2023

Quick Christmas Cards 2023

Hello all,

To be honest, I wasn’t going to make Christmas cards this year. Twice, I went to the store and looked at boxed cards and came away without a purchase. Then I looked at my old partially used Christmas paper pads and guilted myself into making some quick cards. I made 4 cards one day, 8 the next and I have 3 on the go today. 

Am I impressed with myself? No, not really. My tastes have changed over the years. I raised 4 boys and now that I’m in an empty nest everything looks much too cutesy. I wanted elegant, but that wasn’t happening with these papers. Lol. 

The boys have grown up and apparently I have too? Maybe?  Anyway, I was committed to using these papers up, so off I went into a crafting frenzy. 

The background was supposed to look warm and fuzzy. Instead it looks like dirty snow. Sorry. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t win ‘em all.

T







I have 12, almost 15 done in 3 days time, but I need 25. Will I make more, or will I end up at the store again? 

I really don’t know.  I guess we will all find out soon. 

Hey, thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
C~




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful array of "get 'em done" cards Carmen - I have wimped out of cards again this year thanks to health issues and a house move this coming weekend...
    May you be blessed, and I may not see you again until I am 'sort of' settled
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh my, a move is always so much work! I hope all goes well! My DIL just moved and my other son is moving in february. So much moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!