Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Nov 2, 2023

Tweet as Honey 3

Good morning,

November is here - - already! This year has flown by for me with all of its ups and downs, but ultimately life is good. There is a bit of a nip in the air some days, and I’m spending more time indoors than usual. Lately that means I’m getting much more sewing done. I’m here to show you the last 3 blocks in my ‘Tweet as Honey’ sew along by Suzy’s Sitcom. 




It’s early here so the lighting is a bit low, but they showed up ok. I have 3 blocks and some side panels left to do on this one before I can put the back on and quilt it. I do all my quilting by free motion as I think it adds a personal touch. You’ll note that this is an appliqued quilt which features some embroidery as well.

If you’d like to see the other blocks I’ve done for this quilt, click on ‘sewing’ under labels in the sidebar or at the bottom of this post. You can also search for ‘Tweet as Honey’ in the sidebar. 

I’m working on another of Suzy’s quilt patterns as well called ‘Retro Flash.’ It’s a delightfully fun themed quilt from the 50’s. Poodle skirts, Drive Ins, and jukeboxes are just some of the blocks included. I’ll include some of those blocks in my next post. 

Thanks for stopping by!

C~


4 comments:

  1. Carman your blocks look amazing - the finished quilt will be beautiful. Thanks for the cartoon - for me it would be a papercraft or embroidery shop receipt....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine! I just bought 447 embroidery floss off of Amazon! Plus I spent money recently on a stamperia oad and diecuts…so I’m guilty of all! Lol!

      Delete
  2. These blocks are beautiful. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!