Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jul 14, 2023

Free Crochet Freezie Holders for kids patterns

Hello,

It’s been extremely hot here in the interior of BC, so I wasn’t too surprised when I noticed that my freezie holders for kids were getting a lot of attention lately. These adorable crocheted freezie holders do up quickly and the kids love them. They keep their little fingers from freezing up &  getting wet and sticky. Check the sidebar for two posts with patterns included for four different holders, plus a link to six more of my freezie holder patterns on Ravelry. Links below.




On the blog:



On Ravelry: 




Enjoy your summer

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful patterns Carmen - sure to be a hit with the children
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!