I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 24, 2023

Mini Booklets

Good morning!

Today I’m bringing you some more mini booklets I made up. These ones are all already sold to a lady who likes to use them as little “just because” gifts for her friends and family. I make these using the Zutter Bind-it All, but there are multiple ways you can bind these if you’d like to try to make some. I’m hoping to make more soon. 


The photo above was sent to the lady who purchased them. As you can see, each had a different amount of pages. This was due to the paper packs I used - - some had more choices than others for this size of booklet. 


Here is a photo of my Zutter machine. It cuts the holes in the paper and binds the rings into the holes.

Each booklet has a number of sayings and encouraging scriptures in it. For a sample of what I’ve included, check out my Booklets of Hope post, in which I’ve outlined a few of them. 

In addition, I found this free booklet online. I love this little booklet. It’s a free printable put together with glue. I make little covers for them using scrapbook paper. Since it’s personal use only, I don’t sell them, but they do make great little gifts. The booklet is called “I Am” by Stephanie on the “What’s On My Porch” blog. 





That’s what I have for you today, but I’m behind on posts so check back! 

I hope you’ve enjoyed my little booklets. Thank you for stopping by,

Blessings,

Carmen






1 comment:

  1. these are a beautiful concept Carmen, and I am inspired to make them - well, the thought is there, but with embroidery and card making and blankets on the go, life is pretty full at the moment!! :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!