Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Nov 9, 2021

Alchemy Cards

Hello,

These were made a few weeks ago but I’m only just getting to them now. This paper pad is Alchemy, by Stamperia. You’d think I was representing them, but I’m not. I came across their papers and just loved them. My card stash is really growing quite happily. 


Note the metal globe embellishment.


This one just has brads and some flags


There’s a metal keyhole, a metal gear and metal brads.


Note the wooden key


Last, but not least, some sparkly accents and a turned over corner with a rub-on underneath and a metal brad holding it in place. 


Many of my cards have raised elements as well, and the insides are completed, but without stamps or sentiments, which can be added. 

That’s it for today. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Carmen

BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGANS



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Carmen - that paper is stunning and you have used it to maximum effect!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!