Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Oct 18, 2021

Stamperia Patchwork cards

I’ve been working hard on building up my card stash this fall. Today I’m featuring another Stamperia paper pad called Patchwork. Unlike the Orchids and Cats paper pad which came in pastel colors, this one was right up my alley. I got quite a few cards out of this pad and I could make more. 


Features: wooden key, butterfly, clock hand. Sentiment is popped up.


Features: wooden key, hemp cord with bow, foam backed main plate. 


Features: metal brads, hemp cord, foam backed main plate. 


Features: foam backed bird, added hearts, foam backed coffee cup with wispy cotton for steam, stitch doodles.

All the cards above are 6.5” x 5” , two black cards, two white cards

All the cards below are 4” x 5.5”, they are all white cards


Features:wooden flower with dew drop


Features: metal brads, 


Features: red metal brads, silver star brad, stitch doodles 


Features: matte silver brads, foam backed main plate, stitch doodles

I’m honestly amazed how many cards I got out of this pad. It was a 12” pad, but often the pictures are too large to use for cards as the larger pads are made with scrapbooking in mind. I love the fun whymsical look of these.

I’ll be sharing more cards soon. 

Till next time! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Carmen

BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGANS







4 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards Carmen - as I am exclusively a card maker, I tend to rarely buy the 12x12 packs of paper, for the same reasons.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I’m the same for the most part, but I just love these paper pads and I could only get some of them in a 12x12 pad in Canada at the time. So I took a chance! Lol…brave for me!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I really like the folk art vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that folk art vibe too! I love how colorful it is too!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!