I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 14, 2021

Orchids and Cats Cards

Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with my blog! Although I love talking to you, I love spending my time creating, cutting, sewing and just making. However, I’m a bit behind, so I’m here to post some more cards. 

These cards were hard for me. I rarely work with subdued pinks and greens. I love earth tones and brights, so these were completely out of my comfort zone! I do like cats, so I guess that’s something. 

These were all made using Stamperia, Orchids and Cats papers.


The clock was fussy-cut from the papers and had an old watch hand added to it set with a dew drop. The cat was also cut from the papers and attached with foam tape. Then a flower was attached with a pearl brad.


On this one dew drops were used on the corners. A charm was attached with a silver brad top center. The focal photo was raised with foam tape and since it looked lacking, I attached a prima flower. Not great for mailing, but cute. 

This cards’ center was raised with foam tape to which I added a cardstock butterfly and a flower which was attached with a pearl brad. Tucked under the main picture are some flower stamens.

Here I used metal brads in all corners, raised the main plate and added wood embellishments. 

All the cards are nicely done on the inside as well but have no greetings stamped in them. 

I’ll be back soon with more cards as I have quite a few more ready to go. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Carmen


Todays BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGAN brought to you by Starbucks!











3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Carman, even if you did struggle with the making of them... it was worth it :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!