Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Oct 22, 2021

Loving the Music

It’s fun to combine different art forms into one. I’ve been working on more fabric cards and just loving it, I’m looking at trying some felting techniques to incorporate into my card making soon. In the meantime I made up some music themed cards. 

These are made using Stamperia papers. I love these papers so much, and no, I don’t make money to promote them, I just decided to buy a few of their pads and play!


These were so fun to make. The features on this card are the turned over corner on the raised main panel. A metal bracket brad and metal gears. 


A fairly simple card, with metal brads on the raised main panel and a wooden butterfly. 


I had a little portfolio file folder in my stash that I filled with random bits and pieces. Stuck a tag in behind it and added a metal clock in the corner and a metal note brad above. Also some corner punching.


I raised the main plate on this card and added a wooden key, some metal brads and a bow. There were bits of paper added here and there and some corner punching. 


And here’s all four of them

With these paper pads I made the easiest and most obvious panels into cards, however, I have lots of useable paper left in all these pads. I will just have to be a bit more creative in putting these together. All in good time. There’s so much I want to do and there are so many ideas floating through my head lately. 

Thank you for stopping by,

Have a great day!

Carmen

BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGANS







8 comments:

  1. Loving your "Brutally Honest Slogans", Carmen, they are so true!!
    Stunning cards, and great use of the fabulous papers. I look forward to your ideas coming to fruition and the results being shared here.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! They’re fun and true! I’ll be running out of them soon. Have about six left. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh, WOW! How nice, love them!! Do you have a shop where you sell them? Thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 103 for Handmade Cards. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I do sell to friends and family but I stopped using my Etsy shop, although it’s still up.

      Delete
  3. Oh, ok. I would imagine these would do well at Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe one day I’ll post some and see how it goes.

      Delete
  4. CONGRATS Carmen! Your post is FEATURED at A Themed Linkup 104 for Healthy Recipes from the previous linkup for Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome! Thank you so much!❤️

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!