I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 25, 2021

Eco Thank You Cards

Good Morning!

Every once in a while I go through my stamps to see what I have, what I haven’t used, and what I won’t use. As time goes on your interests really do change, so being a fairly organized person, I need to do this for myself. To be honest, I have written down every stamp saying I have, but I didn’t keep it up. I think stamp companies should include a paper in with their stamps, the name of the stamp set, and their company name. They can then be saved in a book so you can look there for what you want and then find it in your stash. It would make my life so much easier!  Bar that I may just have to stamp out every stamp I have and keep a record that way. Just my opinion. 

While looking through I found some little stamps and was reminded of a card I’d recently seen somewhere. I’m guessing probably on Pinterest because that’s where I look for ideas and tutorials. I quickly cranked out these simple cards using papers I had in my stash. 

Because, who doesn’t use thank you cards? 




While some may think these are just insects, they’re all beneficial in some way and an important part of our eco system. I love them all! Even the bees. As for the dragonflies, well, they’re just whymsical. I love them. Speaking of which, I’ll be posting some dragonfly cards soon. 

All my cards are available for sale. Hopefully I’ll find a platform that I like soon. For now I just post them on Facebook, here and on Instagram. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Carmen

BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGANS





4 comments:

  1. I have a file for my stamps. I stamp onto a plain sheet of paper when I buy them and keep that in a file. I love looking through to find just the right stamp. The actual stamps are kept in numbered boxes and the box numbers are written on the stamped page. Like you, looking through the file it's surprising the stamps that slip through.
    I love those insect cards, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So smart Christine! I think I will have to take a few hours and do just that. I agree, it’s nice to know what we have and it makes it so much easier when we’re in the middle of creating!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful cards Carmen - the wee images are gorgeous - and as you say, all the insects are beneficial to the planet
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!