Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Sep 4, 2021

Ciao Bella, Collateral Rust

Hello,

I spent a bit of time playing with a new Ciao Bella pad called Collateral Rust. I have to say I love this pad. There are so many options of what you can do. I decided to make more guy cards as I need a few more that are ready to send or sell. 

I did up four for now.


I added a hemp wrapped key and some screw brads onto this one. The inside has matching papers but is left blank so you can use it for any occasion. 




This one for a bike enthusiast also has screw brads added. The main picture is raised with foam tape. Inside is papered but blank.




This is my favorite. I’ve added brown ink for a more rusty feel and a metal wrench. The main picture has been popped up with foam tape. The inside is papered with no sentiment. 




Last but not least, another Route 66 card with a truck. The main picture has been popped up with foam tape. I added the word RUST and some metal brads in the corners. 


If you’re local, I sell these for $7 each or two for $12. These are not prints, but the original card with envelope. 

Thanks for your visit!

Blessings, 
Carmen

BRUTALLY HONEST SLOGANS 🤪








4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Carmen - and a great pad of papers for them. Love your additions!!
    That brutally honest advert is hilarious!! :) :) :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool guy cards. I need to make some of those, so this is great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!