Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Apr 5, 2021

Quick, Easy Cards with Webster’s papers

Happy Monday!

I’m just popping in quickly to share a couple of cards. I’m hoping to get a few made in the next while since my stash is getting a bit low. I have cards, but birthday cards go faster than other cards and that’s what I need. 

I have some Websters papers in my stash, and they’re the kind you hang onto because you love them so much. I was in a rush to get one of the cards made and these papers just make card making so easy. I basically cut them to size, added a couple of embellishments and was done. The card with the bird and cage took a bit longer, but was still pretty quick. 



 



I’ll be back with some guy cards soon!

Cheers,

Carmen





2 comments:

  1. What great cards Carmen - I love how you let the paper 'do the work' and simply added some embellishments and a greeting.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have such nice things to say! Thank you so much, my friend!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!