Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Nov 12, 2020

Fun Primitive Angel cards

Good day,

I’ve been working on my next quilt blocks, but put them aside to work on a couple of Christmas cards. I always want to make elegant cards but end up with primitive ones or something else, for some reason. Oh well, why fight it? 

So here are the cards. These were actually quite simple, but have a bit of detail. I used some watercolor crayons to get depth. I drew the wings in after seeing something similar on Pinterest. The hair is just cut up twine affixed with glossy accents. 


In this next one I had to paint the lights white, then add color with markers, then the Glossy accents.



I thought these were fun to make...

Have a good day!
Carmen



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Everything about them is perfect.
    I love the primitiveness (?) of them. In fact they are just inspirational for me at the moment. I was stuck with an idea but couldn't think how to create.....your cards came along. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to make and absolutely gorgeous. Love the whimsical look of these beauties Carman.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and I love your primitive style. Why should you try to change it? It works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!