Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Oct 7, 2020

Bright Daisy Birthday Card

I have a few birthdays coming up this month so I made a little daisy card today. The inspiration came from a quilt design I saw on Pinterest. With this card I decided to use all stripes just for the fun of it. I don't know if that's allowed, but I'm doing it anyway. Lol.

Here's my card. Very simple, easy to make. I drew up the petals, etc. myself. Glued them down, then grabbed a pen and did the dashes. A nice easy quick card. 


I used papers from Lawn Fawn, Really Rainbow 6x6, and Recollections Basics Mini Pad. Both are very nice bright paper pads - - I'm hanging onto the last colors of summer. I love Fall, but why the rush?

While scrolling I came across a really cute sentiment by Paula, from Handmade by Paula. Click on the link if you want one yourself. She used it on the front of her card and it's adorable! I decided to use it on the inside of my card. She has a few other freebies as well. Do have a look! As you can see, I carried the dashes on through the inside of the card too. 


Have a great day!
Carmen



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful colourful card Carmen - love the papers your have chosen, and the wee 'stitches' are perfect
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!