I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 2, 2020

Livin' in the Loops...Kamloops

Today I'm starting a new label on this blog called Livin' in the Loops.  While born in Holland, I only spent about 6 years of my life there, then we immigrated to BC. Canada. We lived in Vancouver, Burnaby and Lillooet. Once I was out on my own I lived in New Westminster and eventually Victoria where I met my husband. A job landed us in Kamloops where we've lived since 1984. 

Kamloops is nestled in what's called the Thompson Okanagan Valley area of beautiful British Columbia. It's the meeting place of the North and South Thompson rivers, which empty into the Fraser by Lytton. Our climate is semi arid, and you notice that when you drive in from anywhere, pretty much. We have nice hot summers and in the winter we get snow and cold temps. Our Springs are not too terribly rainy and Autumn is my absolute favorite. Kamloops is a wonderful place to live. There is so much to do both winter, summer and everything in between. 

I want to share this beautiful province and city. Maybe it'll be a summer market, a quaint restaurant, a person or place of interest - - we have it all. 

Here's a beautiful photo of the area. I love the way the waters come together in this one.

Kamloops!


Next time I will post something different, but today you have an introduction to Kamloops.

Thanks for stopping by
Blessings,

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I always wanted to move to Canada, then hoped one of my children would but no, here we all are still in middle England! I am looking forward to seeing 'your place', it sounds very interesting and the photo's pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!