Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jul 31, 2020

Feature Post: Gelli Feathers

Hello,

How is your 2020 summer going? Here in the 'Loops it is really heating up with temperatures of 40C (104F), which is about normal for this time of year. I am enjoying our first summer with a central air system. Good Lord, what a treat that is. Hoo boy -- heaven!

I've been looking around and found a post by Birgit Koopsen, who is a Gelli print artist. She decided to do Gelli Feathers and I fell in love with them. My post today is a link to her video of how to gelli print feathers. 

You know, I don't have a gelli plate but am seriously considering getting one. I love these feathers and think they'd be great on cards amongst other things. So many craft ideas, so little time!


Enjoy the video and thanks to Birgit for sharing this fantastic tutorial. Birgit has a blog as well named 
Birgit Koopsen. Just click on her name to see it.

Thanks for stopping by on this hot summery day,

Blessings, 
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!