Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Aug 21, 2020

Easy Zipper Pouches

Hello,

Roaming Pinterest is fun but this time I was looking for something very specific. I wanted to make some easy pouches to donate that wouldn't be too time consuming but still look good. I found these little 15 minute zipper pouches by Melly Sews on my own "Bags, Pouches, Etc." board. 

Honestly, I should check out my own boards more often. There's some good stuff in there! LOL!

Melly's post not only shows you step by step how to make these pouches, she also provides a video. So click on the link provided above if you'd like to try to make your own. They're really very easy!

Here's a sampling of mine:

I spent about an hour cutting up all the pieces I needed to make seven pouches, and picked out zipper colors to go with them.

Each pouch has a colorful fabric for inside the pouch as well.


These are the first four pouches I completed. 


The inside of one.,,,this one will be a gift instead of a donation.

These other three with the fleece inside, I had to quilt.


Two of the three can hold heated items. 

These can be used for cosmetics, medicine, jewelry, and essential oil bottles. There's really tons of things you could use them for. 

Next post will be some note cards for my fabric envelopes.

Thanks for popping by!

Blessings,
Carmen













1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!