Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jun 23, 2020

Doodles on watercolor

Hello everyone,

It’s kind of a somber looking day in the Loops, so I’ve just been playing. This is probably one of the most relaxing type of art I do because I’m doing it for me. I don’t care if it turns out or not and it gets my creative juices flowing. 

So here’s my creation - - it’s fun right?


I took some close ups so you could see some of the details of the doodling - - from left to right. 





I love doodling! Do you? 

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Can't say I have ever doodled like that - love it - the soft colours and dribbles around the fabulous doodled garden and trees gives a wonderful organic feel to this page
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, it IS indeed so fun! You are so creative! Great craftmanship.
    I think I could handle trees and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's wonderful! I've just begun doing watercolor doodles during the quarantine and I must say I love it quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!