Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jun 19, 2020

Cherry Blossoms and Embellishments


Hello,

I believe summer has finally arrived and it’s just beautiful out there. My miniature roses are boasting their vibrantly colored petals and looking up to welcome the sunshine. I’m inside realizing I still have a card to make, but thought I’d stop by and show you some recent paintings. They have been featured on my Facebook page, but not here. 




This last one is a bit different. It was a canvas that I wasn't in love with and so I decided to play a little. Unfortunately it was really hard to get a good photo of it. The painting is embellished with crushed glass, vintage gold chunks and silver glitter. Then it's covered in resin. In real life it is so shiny and glittery. I just couldn't get a photo to do it any justice.


Alright, back to my studio to work on a Father's Day card!

Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous paintings - the final one must be wonderful IRL with all it's sparkle and glitter Carmen.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice paintings. I love the abstract one. It's a shame you couldn't get that gorgeous resin coat to show up in the pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!