I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 9, 2020

Oils, Acrylics and Watercolors

Hello,

I have been going through my blogs and doing some spring cleaning on them. In that process I came across some painting posts and realized that I haven't shared any of my new paintings with you in a long time. So I'm going to share a few here today that I did in the past (that I haven't posted yet) and recently.

This first are oil paintings. 





The first two of those are sold. I still have the third one and I quite like this one.

The next are my acrylics:



I don't even know who I sold the first one to, but I no longer have it. 

These last ones are watercolors. I've done these recently to get my creative juices flowing again. They were just for fun with the doodling on them, but I love that and may do some bigger canvases like this. The last one is smaller and I might turn it into a card. 





I love to doodle. So if you're wondering where I've been -- this is where. Although I have been away a lot in the last few months, and sick three times as well. Very unusual for me.

 I also did some purging and organizing in that time. I find that I'm creatively challenged when things aren't in order. It's a huge problem for me. I can have a messy craft desk while I'm creating, but I have to know where things are. 

Have a good day! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you back Carmen - sorry to hear you have not been well. Love your paintings - especially the first water colour one. You are really talented.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine! I post more on my FB page these days than on the blog because of the time it takes to make up a blog post. Hope you're having a good 2020!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!