Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 2, 2020

Inked cards

Good morning,

Last week I showed you some card backgrounds I made up, and today I'm going to show you what I did with a couple of them. This one is a generic card. There is nothing stamped on the inside so that I can add a sentiment later. This gives me options with a ready to use card.


Then there's this card. This one is for a birthday for a woman. This particular stamp looks really good in black ink. 

With these cards I first stamped the image in versamark and embossed it in white. Then I inked the background and embellished them with sentiments, flowers, and a butterfly. 

It's good to have a few cards like that on hand for those times you're too busy to make a card. It's even nice to be able to grab one that's partially made, add an embellishment and a sentiment and you're good to go. 

Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!