Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Nov 26, 2019

Christmas for the Coffee Lover

Hi there, 

For the first time in a long time I've been watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music in November. I don't usually share, but since my mom died in 2015 right before Christmas, I'd lost my desire to celebrate. Now that I think my Christmas mojo is back, I want to share something that my son and his wife put together. I think this is a fabulous idea!

My son made this in about a day (except for drying time, etc.), and my daughter in law made it look even more amazing. 

Here is their full size -- Coffee Bar ! 


Here's some close ups.


Note the chalkboard (chalkboard paint) with the writing on it. Too cute


There's a single cup coffee maker, a full pot of coffee coffeemaker, a tray with marshmallows, candy canes and cocoa, and of course sugar. Adorable


There's lots of fancy little Christmas cups and snowflake espresso cups. Note the little stuffies watching over all the coffee goodies.


The door panels slide to expose shelves on both sides with more coffee supplies at hand. Also there are more cups in the center, a Starbucks travel mug (naturally) and look at that adorable little sled-like tray! The little plants on top add a nice little touch - - all of it is just too wonderful! 

She's got her tree all done up and a little village on her piano and today it snowed there. It's definitely Christmas where they're at - music, movies, hot drinks and all! 

As for me, I can't wait to go use the new Coffee Bar!


Christmas is coming soon - don't get too frantic and remember, it's not so much about the presents but about the loved ones you're with. If you're really lucky, you can make lasting memories! 

Love the ones you're with!

Blessings,
Carmen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So glad to hear you've got your Christmas mojo back!❤ Losing loved ones is hard but especially at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, it was a strange journey, but I guess a necessary one. Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and I love the doors on the cupboard! Cute board....nice work <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!