I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 12, 2019

Father's Day Cards 2019

I love going to Craft Garage Sales! Where else can you get gently used card making supplies for a fraction of the cost? I picked up some Stampscape stamps for ridiculously cheap money, and lots of other items. For someone who really doesn't like shopping, I had so much fun!

It's Father's Day this weekend, so I thought I'd make some cards with a motorcycle stamp set I picked up there as well. These were simple cards since I was stretched for time. I'm hoping they get there before the weekend. 




The first two are very similar. I just want to point out the little wrench brads on the sentiments. Both of these were made using the same paper pack as well. 

The third card is a bit different. I used a Bo-Bunny black and white paper pad, a few black brads, and a couple of silver wrench brads. I did up the sentiment digi myself...it's easier than finding one. There's nothing really special about the sentiment - it's simple and that's what I wanted.


Well, that's all folks, have a great Father's Day

Blessings, 
Carmen

3 comments:

  1. I had noticed the brads before I read you comment Carmen - striking cards, and great stamps!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of manly cards that are fun and fabulous! LOVE that hog! Hope you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!