Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jan 20, 2019

New Cards and Free Sentiments

Hello everyone,

I've made a couple of cards and did up some Digi Sentiments to go with them. I'll provide those here if you want to download them.

Here are my recent cards. The first one I was just playing around and using some of my Digital Stamps (Old fashioned Light Bulbs). I used a 6 x 6 paper pack called Craftsman Collection put out by Prima.

I actually messed up by getting some ink on the inside, but thought I'd show you one of the ways to cover this up without anyone knowing. The light bulb works perfectly and no one would know.  It looks like an added element meant to be there.


This is the sentiment I did up to go inside the card. It's a freebie, so go ahead and download it for your light bulb cards.


This next one I made up for our nephew who just had his first baby. This one was very simple as the designer paper did all the work, save the pearls and the added bottle sticker I had handy.


I saw a similar sentiment somewhere in the past and decided to make one up to put with this card. I love this little saying.

Here it is as a free digi for you to download. Most of you probably make up baby cards now and then, and this saying is kind of cute!


You've already seen this card, but I am just including the sentiment as a freebie below and wanted to remind you where you'd seen it used before.




Well, that's it for today. My eyes are sore because of this computer. It's still going off and on to a black screen as I'm working. It's very disturbing. I will probably have to buy myself a new computer soon. 

Have a good week everyone! 

Blessings,
Carmen

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Carmen, and thank you for the freebies. The light bulb was a stunning 'save'!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine! You're so welcome! Glad you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the free sentiments! How neat! Love your cards! Great way to cover a boo boo; I make those too, and have to cover them often! Really like the layout of your baby card; they are all awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Carmen. The Watts card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carmen for linking up at the #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty 34! Shared ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!