I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 10, 2013

Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendars. Free Digi

Hello!

September was a whirlwind of activities that doesn't seem to show signs of slowing down for October! I guess you could say I've been having fun! :))

I am going to show you my completed Advent Calendars today and some of the 'twinchies' up close and personal. ;-)


I've been busy! If you look closely, a couple of the twinchies have my digi stamps on them. See them?

Some of the images I cut out of 6X6 albums I bought. I love the hot chocolate one. Some were just embellishments I had in my stash that I may have put some glitter glue on or just left as is.

Check out the Grinch , the mouse and the fireplace. I made the skates out of paper clips and interfacing.


These Advent Calendars were made using mini muffin tins. Each twinchie has 4 magnets in the corners which hold it to the tin and keep the candy or gifts inside until the kids open them. They are all numbered up to the 24th.

In other news***

Here's some cards from the Squigglefly designers that they've made up using my images. 

Made by Kathy from "Entering Kathyville," Graham's awesome Tall Ship image
It is available for purchase at Squigglefly.
Made by Debbie from "Debbie's Adventures," my Stuffed Mitten image.



Great work ladies! You do our images proud!! :)

Well, that's all for today. I hope you have a nice weekend. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so it's a day longer...enjoy!

Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Advent calendars Carmen & congrats on the Squigglefly showcase!!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!