I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 5, 2013

Free Autumn Leaf and Pumpkin Digi's

We were extremely delighted to be approached by Squigglefly to become one of their digital artists a couple of months ago. Now that all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted and everything is in place, we are up and running in the Squigglefly Shop!! We have been featured on their blog and the images we submitted to them have been added to their shop. 

If you'd like to have a look at our write up, click FEATURE. It is a link to their blog page. 

Since Pinterest has come to be, I have noticed it is really hard to offer free digitals for a limited time. So the new freebies I offer here will ALWAYS remain FREE!!

Here's a couple now! 




However, I will also be sharing watermarked images here that will be available at Squigglefly, or in my etsy shop (which is waiting to be set up). 

I want to take this moment to thank you for being such loyal followers!! I can hardly believe there are over 500 of you checking out this little blog!

Thank You! 

Carmen

7 comments:

Thanks for the comments!