Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Aug 31, 2013

Catching up on Grandkids Albums!

Hello!

If I'm honest with myself, I'd have to say that I'm not much of a scrapbooker. However, I did start a couple of albums a few years ago that highlighted all the kids and grandkids for my parents and my in-laws. It was a Christmas project that I started so late, that I had to do 3 layouts a day in order to get them all done. The nice thing about it was that all our kids (4 of them) were similar layouts in both books, which took some of the pressure off. 

Since then, I have been adding pages every time a child is born or someone gets married. This also meant adding some of our precious 'instant' grandchildren (some people just get REALLY blessed!). 

Since I'm going to be seeing my parents and my in-laws soon, I thought I'd better get busy and catch up on some of these pages.

Like I said...I'm not a great scrapbooker, but I did have fun doing them up! Obviously most of these are quick pages. Have a boo...
These two are my sister in laws kids. 

This is my granddaughter. It took me so long to do up the page that I had to put an updated photo in there as well. Tsk tsk...

This is our niece and her husband on their wedding day.

This is my brother and his wife....such a sweet girl! Love her!

Oh, and I was going to use this paper to make a layout and changed my mind after I cut it all out. So I guess I have a layout ready to go. Lol...

Just as an afterthought, this paper was created by two ladies on Vancouver Island under the name "Upsy Daisy Designs": and it was made in Vancouver, BC. Unfortunately they stopped because of personal demands; growing families, etc. These papers are from their Home Sweet Home line. 

Well, that's all I have for you today. I'm going to get busy on some digitals soon. I have a few images in mind!

Have a good long weekend everyone!
Blessings,
Carmen

Children are a heritage from the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!