I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 21, 2011

Vintage Caffeine Cure and Frame

Hi there!

It's going to be short and sweet today! While visiting family out of town, I was bitten by a German Shepherd in the face. So after going to Emerg, getting several stitches, antibiotics, a tetanus shot, etc., I'm resting up as much as I can for the next few days.

I don't know about you, but I am a coffee drinker, and I LOVE good coffee!! So when I found this vintage ad, it made me laugh!

Caffeine, a headache cure and useful for a myriad of other issues as well.  I WISH!

I thought the frame was nice, so separated it for you.
Have a good day everyone, and thanks for visiting!

Blessings!
Carmen

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the frame and I do hope that you are feeling better...so sorry to hear about the dog bite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you got a dog bite and all the excitement(emerg, tetanus shot).I appreciate the time and creativity that you 've put into this blog. I've yet to do something like this. Well done! I'm not sure how to apply the frame,etc to...,actually, anything. What a person use it for? I'm not very blog-savvy. Sincerely, Lise-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such awesome images! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing ! Really love the frame.I took other digital stamps for m card making.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get over your ordeal soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! It will be pretty on a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely frame & vintage ad!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carmen, luckily one of us picked up your post for Free Digital Stamps. I did not because you did not use the word free or freebie in you post. Just an FYI.
    Oh, nice frame, I think I'll snag it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the FYI Peggysue! Must have been an oversight on my part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this lovely frame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so sorry about the bite! That was not a good visit. Hope the dog was up on his rabies shots.

    Thank you for the ad and frame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear that you got bit by a dog...what a horrible thing to happen. Hope that you are feeling better soon. Thank you so much for the wonderful frame.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, so sorry to hear about your dog bite. Hope you recover quickly! Thank you as always for sharing your lovely images with all of us. Here is hoping this weekend goes much better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!