Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Feb 4, 2011

What's New from CHA?

Hi All!

I have some definite favorites when it comes to Scrapbooking, and CHA is the best place to keep up to date on what's happening in the Scrapbooking world. So today, I'm bringing you a couple of videos from CHA.

One of my top favorites is Tim Holtz. Yes, Tim has got to be the king of scrap. This guy is creative and innovative and he never fails to surprise me with his generous offerings of techniques and products. Here is his video.


Another favorite of mine is Graphic 45. Here's their booth --the video is taken by Laura from Follow the Paper Trail.


Heeeeere's Marion Smith and PRIMA!


That's probably enough videos for one day. I don't want to overwhelm you with all this crafty goodness. =D

I do want to mention Websters Pages, and Bo Bunny as well. Beautiful papers, gorgeous products!! Make sure you check them out as well!

I enjoyed your visit!

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!