I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 1, 2010

Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Soap

Just had to stop in to show you my last soap loaf all cut up into bars. This one is a Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Soap and it smells so chocolaty with a mix of dark chocolate and vanilla fragrances. This one is good enough to eat!

Those two little ones on the bottom right need to be cut up still and are for variety packs for the Craft Fairs. This one is not ready until December.

I hope I can wait that long...

Have a good week!
Carmen

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! It does look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!