I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 6, 2009

Grunge Version of Flower Pot Cards


I just love these little flower pot cards. They are appropriate for so many occasions. Just because, birthday, miss you, flowers for you...etc. I gave one to a friend whose husband recently passed away. She glued a magnet to the back of it and put it on her fridge.

I decided to introduce them to the Ridgeview Extended Care residents as our next craft. I think they'll love them.

 
 
I believe it's important to do a craft with them that is not childlike. After all, they are not children. They've lived lives that have entailed situations most of us could not even imagine, let alone deal with. So I want to do things with them that they'll be proud of. Something they can actually give to someone they love. Don't you agree?

I believe the original pattern came from a Youtube video by Dawn, who got it from another crafter named Jennifer. But I've seen different renditions of this craft here and there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!